- Saints & Biographies
- Christian Living
- Catechetics and RE
- Catholic Church
- Children's Resources
- New Titles
- CDs, DVDs, and CD-ROMs
- Lent & Easter
- Parish Ministry
- Prayer and Spirituality
- Advent & Christmas
- Posters and Banners
- Marilla Ness
- Theology, Philosophy & Morality
Sign up to eNews
For news, updates, special offers and promotions
Redemptorist Publications does not hire or sell your information to any other company. We know that you care how information about you is used and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at www.rpbooks.co.uk and our associated websites. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers. We update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us. Customer reviews are also posted on our website and details of the sender kept even if the reviewer’s name is not displayed.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, processing credit card payments and maintaining our website and accounting systems. They have access to personal information to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. They must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the UK’s Data Protection Act.
How Secure is the data?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- We use "cookies" to store and collect information regarding your use of our site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. They send information stored on them back to our web server when you access our site. These cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to put in place personal settings and load your personal preferences. This makes it a better experience for you.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints regarding this
Contact Us section of this site or write to us at the address set out
This policy was last updated in December 2009.